Linking the 'official site' to these forums.

Discussion in 'Feedback & Suggestions' started by Dzengh, Sep 25, 2016.

1. Dzengh

Dzengh New Gamer

Ratings:
    +4
    Title's pretty self explanatory. I think only 10 percent of the playerbase knows about these forums..

2. Xyphien

Xyphien Owner Staff Member

Ratings:
    +24
    Bronze_4
    Battlerite Username:
    Xyphien
    I'm not a dev, or in no way, shape or form associated with Battlerite's official team. I just made these, and I don't think they really care about the site to be honest. I've messaged them on Social media, and emailed them asking if I was able to obtain some sort of codes, etc. that they give to streamers, shout out or something to help the community out but they haven't ever replied to them :/ So, I highly doubt this will happen.

3. Dzengh

Dzengh New Gamer

Ratings:
    +4
    Aw that sucks.. It also gives me a negative vibe about the dev. teams' intentions, but I hope I'm mistaken..

Their twitter account https://twitter.com/battlerite seems active enough, seems the last activity on there was 4 hours ago at the time of this writing.. I'd try over there.

The only forum they seem to forward to is the one on Steam, and frankly, in my opinion, that's not really what a forum should be like. I've said it before and I'll say it again, I think you've outdone yourself on making these for us. If you ever need a hand or something, please feel free to message me.

4. Eddy167

Eddy167 New Gamer

Ratings:
    +3
    Yeah man, don't overheat by doing all this stuff alone. People who do something like that out of fun and pleasure are rare!

5. Xyphien

Ratings:
    +24
    Bronze_4
    Battlerite Username:
    Xyphien
    I do it because it pleases me to help out a community. Especially a new one for a game that looks so amazing. I want to spread the hype, and I've gotten several of my friends hooked on it :D I love to help out others, and what better way than helping out a community for stuff I enjoy! :)

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  6. Dzengh

Dzengh New Gamer

Ratings:
    +4
    Like I said before, if you need any help, I'm willing.

7. rhett

rhett New Gamer

Ratings:
    +0
    i'm honestly really confused on why it isn't already

8. TheMorden

TheMorden New Gamer

Ratings:
    +1
    Well, I must say that's a good idea, don't let it die. Hope in a few monts we'll see a big fan-based community on this forum and maybe a support from developers themselves!

9. Soarnsky

Soarnsky New Gamer

Ratings:
    +4
    You used the email from the AMA? If not you should try again. I'm sure they'll give you some codes, seeing as how you have Twitch as well.

10. Xyphien

Ratings:
    +24
    Bronze_4
    Battlerite Username:
    Xyphien
    I'm not sure. I know I've tried every email on their website without a single response. Can you PM me the email they have listed please.

11. Eddy167

Eddy167 New Gamer

Ratings:
    +3
    Yeah it seemed strange that the devs ignored you on this topic :/ they seem nice cooperative guys, maybe there has been a mistake ;o

12. Xyphien

Ratings:
    +24
    Bronze_4
    Battlerite Username:
    Xyphien
    I actually just got a reply from them Friday with a little more information about everything. So, we're currently in touch right now :) Though they will not be featuring us in anything other than on their reddit as well as asked me to change the logo from Battlerite Forums to Battlerite Community Forums. Which is quite understandable as to not cause any confusion with future members in thinking they're joining the official forums. Now that I have a response I'll be asking for something like codes for mounts, etc.