How about making our own League?

Discussion in 'General Battlerite' started by Dramo, Sep 24, 2016.

1. Dramo

Dramo New Gamer

Ratings:
    +1
    Battlerite Username:
    MarksmanOnSteroids
    Hey guys, what do you think about making something like LCS or SPL to add some competitiveness to the game? We could totally do it, with or without any rewards - just for the adrenaline.

10 teams, EU and NA servers, matches every weekend, finals and qualifiers every month. I myself could manage it a bit, but would like to play in it for sure so someone else should be a organization leader.
    Are you guys in?

2. Eddy167

Eddy167 New Gamer

Ratings:
    +3
    Awesome idea! For reward we could make forum-title or something :p you think about 2v2 or 3v3? Also, we could make some challenges. Like 2 people who lost vs 1 person who won!

3. Dzengh

Dzengh New Gamer

Ratings:
    +4
    I'd be interested as well, and I could help manage. What timezones are you guys on? I'm GMT+1.

4. Xyphien

Xyphien Owner Staff Member

Ratings:
    +24
    Bronze_4
    Battlerite Username:
    Xyphien
    This is a fantastic idea. However, how would EU and NA battle it out. What servers would we use to ensure a fair battle with one another?

5. Dramo

Dramo New Gamer

Ratings:
    +1
    Battlerite Username:
    MarksmanOnSteroids
    I dont think that EU and NA would battle against. They would have their own ladder, own tournaments.

6. Xyphien

Ratings:
    +24
    Bronze_4
    Battlerite Username:
    Xyphien
    Ahh, but at the end of it all Don't they always go at it to see who is the world champion? So, NA would battle NA until they claimed a winner, and EU would battle EU until they have a winner, and those two winners would then go head to head to see who is the best in the world.

7. Dramo

Dramo New Gamer

Ratings:
    +1
    Battlerite Username:
    MarksmanOnSteroids
    If you will sponsor the airplane tickets and hotels so they both have normal latency, then ok :D

8. Xyphien

Ratings:
    +24
    Bronze_4
    Battlerite Username:
    Xyphien
    Rofl, maybe one day if this idea ever gets big enough to be able to fund that sort of style. :D

9. Ild

Ild New Gamer

Ratings:
    +0
    Official tournament should be in 3v3 it realy gives à great possibility about composition and more overall skill game.

They'll probably add a tournament system in the game that will allow to draft mode like in BLC. But as there is battlerite system, you allready can change the way your champ can be played so lets see

10. Eddy167

Eddy167 New Gamer

Ratings:
    +3
    You should first concentrate at establishing tournament in one region and only then world-wide battle xD it would be small fan thing, just for fun, so it's already possible to begin :p there's not much to manage actually, just post registration topic and later time table.

11. Xyphien

Ratings:
    +24
    Bronze_4
    Battlerite Username:
    Xyphien
  12. GamingwithNick

GamingwithNick New Gamer

Ratings:
    +5
    I'm in! I would love to stream this on twitch. I just got my twitch organized and if you set a day each week or something I would love to cover it.

13. Dzengh

Dzengh New Gamer

Ratings:
    +4
    I could stream too, but I'd also like to participate. And in regards to NA and EU latency differences: it's a weird concept, but what if all players would connect to, let's say Australia or something where both parties have a relatively equal ping?

14. Xyphien

Ratings:
    +24
    Bronze_4
    Battlerite Username:
    Xyphien
    That's what I was thinking, however it would mean they would be on even terms, it would still mean high ping which is something that could throw them both off. I'll look into it :D

http://battlerite.co/threads/brl-1-official-tournament-information.54/ There we go.

Last edited: Sep 25, 2016
  15. Eddy167

Eddy167 New Gamer

Ratings:
    +3
    I guess you can't participate if you don't have a game yet xD virgin shots are the best, even if you suck :/

16. SABD

SABD New Gamer

Ratings:
    +0
    I would look at it