Free Game Giveaway!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Xyphien, Sep 21, 2016.

1. Soarnsky

Soarnsky New Gamer

Ratings:
    +4
    Crap, wish I knew about this sooner. Is it over?

2. Eddy167

Eddy167 New Gamer

Ratings:
    +3
    I guess it's already made through live stream or smth, just that it isn't announced here

3. Xyphien

Xyphien Owner Staff Member

Ratings:
    +24
    Bronze_4
    Battlerite Username:
    Xyphien
    "This is very embarrassing everyone. This is literally the second day in a row I've had to postpone this. FYI, I'm in the military and things are not always set in stone. Yesterday I got a call saying that I had CQ, which means I stay up for 24 hours watching a hallway or building often times without internet. I was in Battalion which means there are all higher ups, picture CEO's and everything for a company. So, I wasn't allowed my phone. This often times happens when you're dumb enough to answer your phone on a weekend. I am greatly sorry everyone, and This will have to be rescheduled to either tonight or this coming up weekend."

I never did get around to doing this. I'll be doing this tonight. I'm unsure if it will be streamed or not as there is a lot of stuff going on. Regardless expect a winner ASAP!

4. Eddy167

Eddy167 New Gamer

Ratings:
    +3
    Aye ay sir, postpone us the time!

5. Eddy167

Eddy167 New Gamer

Ratings:
    +3
    I guess the giveaway is over..?

6. Xyphien

Xyphien Owner Staff Member

Ratings:
    +24
    Bronze_4
    Battlerite Username:
    Xyphien
    It is over, I am terribly sorry to have forgotten to announce the winner. I also forgot to message the winner as well.

Congratulations to.................................................................

@Eddy167 for winning the giveaway! I will be messaging you more information here soon!

7. Eddy167

Eddy167 New Gamer

Ratings:
    +3
    oh my fucking god