Champions you don't like playing against?

Discussion in 'General Battlerite' started by razzilb, Sep 29, 2016.

1. razzilb

razzilb New Gamer

Ratings:
    +4
    I don't like mirror matches as they make me feel pressured to outperform the other person.

There's not a particular champion that I hate playing against but I do find Pearl to be a pretty annoying opponent.

2. Gehenna

Gehenna Moderator

Ratings:
    +17
    Battlerite Username:
    Gehenna
    I generally dislike playing against champions like croak and jade that have high mobility and stealth mechanics, because if left unchecked, they just take over games (this is especially true in my ELO, please send help). I usually don't mind mirror matches because they help me understand my own gameplay flaws and how I can improve.

I also hate pearl, a lot. Good pearls are not fun.

3. Dzengh

Dzengh New Gamer

Ratings:
    +4
    Hmmm.. Me and my friend always get our tryhard on when we're up against a Poloma, Pearl or Oldur. The heal is too OP.

4. TheMorden

TheMorden New Gamer

Ratings:
    +1
    Hate stealth mechanics tbh. Played a lot of online games (MOBA/MMO/etc.) where the shealth was realised. And it was so god damn annoying to look, especially if characters with stealth had powerful burst damage. Just arrrgh-.

5. Xyphien

Xyphien Owner Staff Member

Ratings:
    +24
    Bronze_4
    Battlerite Username:
    Xyphien
    I actually like mirror matches. It shows who's the better team is. However, I don't like mirror matches with a random on my team.

However, the champion I dislike most has to be Pearl as she seems to counter Poloma pretty hard!

6. razzilb

razzilb New Gamer

Ratings:
    +4
    Oh, I want to give a shoutout to Lucie. I feel like players are either terrible with her or freakishly good. I generally see them get stomped or stomp others.

7. iPlayGoodGames

iPlayGoodGames New Gamer

Ratings:
    +0
    Battlerite Username:
    Mel
    As I play Croak I hate playing against Poloma or Alchem-Girl. Their confusion (confusion, right?) inflicting abilities make me angry. :(

@razzilb Due to fact I play small number of heroes I like playing mirrors match-ups, because then I know exactly what opponent can do. :)